We are excited about you visiting our church!
We want you to feel comfortable and like you are at home so, come as you are and dress however you feel comfortable.
- Sunday service begins at 9:30 AM with friendly conversation, refreshments, and lots of coffee. After you park just follow the signs or look for the mass of people hanging out in front of the sanctuary.
- Worship starts promptly at 10:00 AM . The first Sunday of each month we share in the Lord's Supper together.
- We offer nursery services for children ages three and under! If you'd like to leave your children in the care of our trained nursery staff, you are encouraged to check kids in before worship begins. Ask an usher or Welcome Center Volunteer for help and they will gladly guide you to our nursery or show you where our private family room and restrooms are located. See Children's and Family Ministries.
- We also offer Sunday Programs for children grades Pre-K through 6th. Just keep children over the age of three with you and within the first 10 minutes of worship they will be released to their Sunday Program. If you would like a tour of our facilities or meet the director before your children participate, just ask an usher or Welcome Center Volunteer and they will be happy to help. See What to do with Kids on Sunday.
- After worship, starting at 11:00 AM and usually lasting about an hour, we move into our small group sessions and dive deeper into relationships and studies that help strengthen our faith. We typically have two groups that meet on Sunday. One group focuses on biblical literacy and theology while the other group focuses on life application. Childcare is available for this hour!
- And that wraps up our Sunday! We hope your visit leaves a lasting positive first impression and we hope your experience is inspirational and meaningful and will bring you back again!