- The Gospel is the center of all that we do.
- We are to live and model transformed lives.
- We are called to make disciples in Christ.
- Relationships and community are the essential means by which we grow deeper in faith in Christ.
- Both the heart and the mind are to be nurtured and developed.
- We champion children and families in all that we do.
- We exhibit selflessness through service and prioritization of others.
To invite, inspire and ignite thousands in our local community to become devoted disciples of Jesus Christ by:
Loving Your Neighbor
Sharing Life, and
Sharing Your Faith
Community Presbyterian Church is a large multipurpose campus serving a multitude of community groups. We have a congregation of approximately 130 with contemporary worship service.
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
This is the good news we want to share with the world, with our neighbors and with our community.